Secondary English Language Teaching - SELT
Fill the generation gap between you and your learners.
Facilitate your learners to become independent and critical thinkers. Be a mentor, create leaders not followers.
This course is ideal if
- You are finding it hard to connect with your teenage learners
- If you want to discover your learners hidden potential and talent
- You want to learn the tactics of tackling the challenging teenagers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Get the best out of their students
- Refresh their knowledge and skills
- Connect with their students in a conducive environment
Module 1 – Motivating Teenage Learners
Module 2 – Secondary Classroom Management
Module 3 – Planning Secondary Classroom Lessons
Module 4 – Meeting Challenges of Teenage Learning
Module 5 – Using Resources and Material in Secondary Classrooms